hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, like there is a good foot to start out on. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, like there is a good foot to start out on. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
crack is whack
Congrats.
Officially retired
Congrats Bud
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Wait, expecting?????
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
NOT EXPECTING ROCK...Thanks to burrhead for trying to start that rumor! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Thanks again to everyone for all the good wishes, and just to recap...not expecting a child, not going to actually have a wedding for probably another couple of years until she's out of grad school (2 years left @ETSU), but do definitely intend on getting hitched.
I told some of the Crazies I want them there at the wedding--standing up the whole time, and then whenever we say the I do's and kiss, I want them to do the cheer they do when we hit a free throw (AAAAAHHHH...WOOSH!). And also when the preacher asks "If someone knows any reason why this man and woman should not be joined together in marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace"...please know that if you intend on objecting, the Crazies will be ready with the "WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" cheer. OH--almost forgot...just like they do the Final Jeopardy song during an opponent's called timeout, we will not have a pianist to do the wedding march--that's the Crazies job. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Oh sure sure its going to be one of those long pregnancies I heard about.
Just messing. I'm actually happy for ya all, anytime someone finds love its a great thing.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
The only way that the crazies will be doing our wedding march is if you plan on marrying yourself LOL
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Instead of the wedding march, you could have Miami's fight song and the brides maids could be the U's cheerleaders [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]...oops, sorry I had the Ultimate wedding from a guy's perspective running through my head
Bookmarks